The Fine Jewelry Associate is a major player of the sales team, who will manage the fine jewelry department, which will include helping clients and building a clientele.
Who You Are:
- You get things done by engaging in high level teamwork and flexing your interpersonal skills
- You are a respected and proven thought leader with a quantifiable track record of success in delivering results within a large complex organization.
- A natural problem-solver, who is also intuitively analytical and creative
You Also Have:
- Experience in a Fine Jewelry selling is preferred.
- An understanding of fashion is preferred.
As The Fine Jewelry Associate, You Will:
- Must be available to work weekends.
- Generate sales by determining customer’s needs.
- Open new charge accounts.
- Maintain floor standards, general appearance and cleanliness of department.
- Understand all systems and procedures relating to sales and credit transactions.
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Apply online at www.hbc.com/careers