Tykes Tuesday returns with an amazing lineup of fun events kids (and parents) will love. Sponsored by Golisano Children’s Hospital, Tykes Tuesday events will be held in the Canyon from 12pm-2pm, starting July 2 and running for nine weeks, ending on August 27. Tykes Tuesday runs in conjunction with the $1 Summer Movie Express at Regal Cinemas in Destiny USA.
So what exactly is Tykes Tuesday? It’s a day filled with fun FREE activities each Tuesday of the summer for kids under the age of 12 to enjoy right here at Destiny USA!
Below is a complete list of each Tykes Tuesday happening this summer:
- July 2: Baseball Day with the Syracuse Mets
- July 9: Literacy Coalition of Onondaga County Summer Learning Day with Super Why!
- July 16: Apex Entertainment Ultimate Birthday Bash
- July 23: PBS Day with Daniel Tiger
- July 30: The Apple Store’s Summer Tech Day
- August 6: Early Childhood Alliance with Mister G (National Bilingual Children’s Concert)
- August 13: Syracuse University Rally
- August 20: WonderWorks STEAM (Science/Technology/Engineering/Arts/Math)
- August 27: Syracuse Crunch Day
Additionally, a number of retailers, restaurants, and entertainment venues will provide exclusive discounts for families who attend Tykes Tuesday. Flyers with these exclusive discounts will be circulated at the weekly programs.