No need to break the bank this Spring Break! Destiny USA, New York’s largest shopping, dining and entertainment venue – 6th largest in the country, is your family-friendly destination for fun on a budget with over 45 restaurants, 18 attractions/entertainment venues, and 250 stores & outlets.
Check out our list of venues that offer fantastic, family fun for $20 or less per person:
Historic Carousel – Take a ride through history on Destiny USA’s antique carousel only $2 per person! Destiny USA’s Carousel, PTC #18, was originally built by the Philadelphia Toboggan Company as the eighteenth in a series in 1909 (110 years old).
WonderWorks Listed as one of Syracuse’s top attractions, Wonderworks offers interactive, educational fun for all ages. Visitors are offered a variety of experiences, including being blown away by 84 MPH hurricane-force winds, maneuvering the controls of a NASA spacecraft to land the shuttle, lying on a bed of 3,500 nails, and piloting a fighter jet.
- General Admission – (adult) $16.99 per person
- Canyon Climb Ropes Course – $12 per person
- Sky Tykes Ropes Course – $7.99 per person
- Laser Tag – $12.00 per person
Dave & Busters Get your game on at Dave and Busters. Purchase a Power Card starting as low as $10.
NEW! Apex Entertainment(opened this past February) Apex Entertainment is an entertainment center on steroids with bowling alley, bumper cars, X-Rider VR simulator, arcade games, laser tag, restaurant (biggest pretzel in Syracuse), and more!
- Bumper Cars – $5 per ride
- X-Rider (VR, simulated roller coaster) – $8 per person
- Arcade – Based on game pricing. (Sign up for the X Card for special VIP pricing in the arcade)
- Laser Tag (two-story apocalyptic NYC theme) – $10 per game
Billy Beez Experience the best of indoor play with large slides, ball pits, trampolines, tunnels and more! Enjoy the coolest play areas for toddlers and younger.
- Prices for kids range from free – $15.95
- Prices for adults range from $3.95 & $6.95
Amazing Mirror Maze – Marvel in a creative and interactive trail of mirror mazes that stimulate your mind and challenge you to find your way out of the wall-to-wall mirrors. It’s fun for all ages, a great team-building exercise or a great way to challenge yourself!
- Mirror Maze entry is $10 per person
Glow Golf Take your mini golf play to the next level in a psychedelic, glow-in-the-dark indoor environment. Game on, lights off!
- Adults: $9
- Children (5-12): $7
- Children (4 and under): $4
- Seniors: $4
Mystery Room Escape The Mystery Room is your chance to be a real-life detective. You and your team are in a room for 50 minutes and you must find clues, solve puzzles and decipher hidden codes.
- Starting at $20
Museum of Intrigue Museum of Intrigue brings live-action and mystery together for people of all ages. Find clues, challenge the mind, and meet strange characters, all while solving an intriguing mystery!
- Starting at $15 for a 20 minute story