Are you already an employee at Destiny USA? Pick up your Special Member card from your store manager today and click here to find out what exclusive discounts and deals are just for YOU!
Get More Information by Visiting Our Location on the First Level at Destiny USA.
Please call 315.466.4602 for more information..
Please stop by the store for more information or to fill out an application.
You also can visit http://jobs.chicos.com to fill out an application - apply under the store career.
We love what we do! We don’t just make and deliver clothing.
We have a passion for fashion. We live and breathe it. We are creative, innovative and resourceful in our commitment to delivering quality products and services for our brand.
We constantly coach, encourage and challenge -- taking pride in personal development and guiding our associates to be the best they can be.
The Most Amazing Place to Work, Learn, and Grow!
SEVERAL PERMANENT TEAM MEMBER POSITIONS AVAILABLE
- 18 y/o
- ** Artistic / Decorating Skills a must**: Cookie Cake decorating, Cookie Cake Slice decorating, Cut-Out Cookie decorating per Operations Manual & in keeping with seasonal themes, i.e. national holidays / celebrations, sporting events, company / organization partnerships’ logos. Responsible for maintaining appropriate themes on artificial Cookie Cakes in case display
- Customer / Guest Care experience: Immediate welcome to guests; knowledge of product to provide guests; friendly and outgoing personality with smile; engaging and conversant with guests; maintain professional composure if guests are dissatisfied; encourages guests to return and becomes familiar with returning guests
- Standards Maintenance: Follow hygienic and Department of Health food service standards, pertaining to food product, store environment and equipment and personal appearance
Apply in person for applications at Destiny USA; 1 Destiny USA Dr., Canyon 2nd Fl; Syracuse, NY 13204.
* Additional qualifications may apply
Spring 2014 Photo Team:
Cashier, Greeter, Photographer, Manager
Be the Bunny!
THE NOERR PROGRAMS provides the Photo Experience in Pyramid Malls. We seek
people with a passion for sales, serving, and creating special experiences.
Those who enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, like to
be challenged, and value the opportunity to make a difference are encouraged
Be enthusiastic, gracious, and 16 years of age. Help children smile and enjoy
themselves. Play a role in creating Magical experiences for children of all ages.
The Manager Role:
Manage, train, and schedule teams; maintain budgets, achieve goals, control
expenses, and protect assets; identify current and future customer
requirements including availability of product and services; promote and secure
merchandise and technology; maintain site cleanliness, safety and team dress
code; create remarkable visitor experience; utilize our web based productivity,
recruiting, and reporting tools.
• Demonstrate sales driving capability and strong communication skills
• Devote a ‘full time’ effort for a limited period of time (up to 6 weeks)
• Robust Home Internet Connection
Apply onLine: www.NoerrJobs.com
Management candidates, please include resume
We're proud of the great things we’re cooking at Boston Market, not only in our wholesome food, but also in our determination for your personal and professional success. We believe in rewarding those who have drive, a focus on quality and a passion for their work, because they're the ones that make it happen. In turn, by joining our team, you infuse more flavor into your life and your career. That's not just because we have a huge respect for work-life balance; it's because we embrace a culture that promotes growth from within. We ignite that growth with our industry leading training program built on a recipe of high quality service and food. We know when you add it all up, it's easy to see what makes Boston Market the leading choice for a restaurant career.
If you are fun loving, adventurous and enthusiastic, then come meet us in person!!
5 Wits Syracuse, the newest venue from a company that specializes in providing interactive entertainment adventures is hiring energetic and outgoing people to join our team. Your job should be an adventure!
ABOUT 5 WITS
5 Wits' adventures allow guests to walk-through an incredible stage set and become the hero from their favorite movie or video game. Adventures are roughly 40 minutes long and require teamwork as a group works together to solve mental and physical challenges. Computer controlled lights, special effects, and a booming original score complete the experience and provide an adventure that can't be gotten anywhere else.
Job Responsibilities Include
For more information about 5 Wits or to download an application, visit our website at http://www.5-wits.com
To apply, please submit a completed job application to [email protected] or stop by our Job Fair Open Houses on February 2nd and 3rd.
No phone calls please.
Jennyfer USA has an opening for an Assistant Manager Position. The ideal candidate should have prior experience working in retail. 4+ years at the assistant level. Strong Visual skills, ability to multitask and assist the Store Manager in driving and delivering sales.