NORTH - Take I-81 South to Exit 23B (Destiny USA Drive)
SOUTH - Take I-81 North to Exit 23 (Hiawatha Blvd)
EAST - Take 690 West to I-81 North to Exit 23 (Hiawatha Blvd)
WEST - Take 690 East to Exit 8 (Hiawatha Blvd)
NYS Thruway - Take I-90 to Exit 36 (I-81). Follow above directions from the North.
Are you already an employee at Destiny USA? Pick up your Special Member card from your store manager today and click here to find out what exclusive discounts and deals are just for YOU!
full-time manager on duty job profile & description
The Manager on Duty (MOD) is the leader who sets the tone and energy level of the store.
The MOD supervises the Customer Service, Track and Shop teams to ensure the effectiveness
and productivity of the team and that facility operations are optimized. The MOD also
ensures compliance of established procedures, practices, and policies for employee and customer satisfaction and security. The MOD is responsible for training employees and able to fulfill
any role on the floor when necessary. The MOD role can provide advancement opportunity to GM.
The MOD’s job duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
MANAGING THE FACILITY
The ideal candidate must be able to resolve complaints and problems as they arise from customers and employees, manage and motivate a team of 10+ employees and demonstrate excellent leadership skills. An Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration is preferred and 3-5+ year’s experience in retail management in the entertainment, travel or related industry is required. Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
If you’re interested in joining this exciting, growing, team oriented company, email your resume and application to [email protected]
Currently Looking for two Sales Leads - Part Time - Guaranteed 25 hours per week.
The Sales Lead is primarily responsible for supporting management in general operations of the store to ensure a great customer experience and maximum profitability. Performs various sales and register transactions
1. Supervises associates engaged in sales, inventory receipt, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers. Prepares weekly schedules to ensure proper floor coverage within fiscal guidelines.
2. Promotes customer service by ensuring associates are greeting and assisting customers; responds to customer inquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner.
3. Performs basic operations activities including cash handling and reporting, price changes, merchandise handling, and open and closing duties; reviews time sheets and other payroll documentation for accuracy and submits as appropriate. 4. Monitors associate sales activities and productivity; acknowledges and communicates performance to associates; motivates and trains associates to achieve full potential
5. Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on operational policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
6. Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; presents and displays merchandise in accordance with current promotions and standards.
7. Supports and administers receipt and dispatch of inventory and supplies according to company policy.
8. Models sales expectations by utilizing various techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
9. Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clienteling and wardrobing
10. Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management
11. Participates in and facilitates visual directives including monthly store sets and merchandise replenishment.
12. Promotes customer service by ensuring associates are greeting and assisting customers; responds to customer inquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner.
13. Assists in the development of store associates; interprets Key Performance Indicator reports and delivers coaching as needed; provides feedback to Store Manager for associate performance appraisals and evaluations.
14. Other duties as assigned/required.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older
2. High school diploma or equivalent
3. Minimum 3 years prior retail or sales management experience preferred
4. Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
5. Able to travel to stores throughout the district
6. Excellent customer service skills
7. Knowledge of administrative aspects of store operations
8. Communicate with customers, standing and maneuvering around sales floor and stockroom, operate register, lift and carry 30 pounds, hand / fold merchandise, climbing, reaching, pushing / pulling
9. Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives.
Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
Cortefiel at Destiny USA is looking for experienced retail sales associates interested in working throughout the Holiday Season.
Retail Group of America has paired up with Destiny USA to introduce CORTEFIEL, a men's and women's apparel store originating in Spain.
Since its early days, back in 1945, it has been characterized by its own style based on elegance, quality, comfort and functionality. The CORETEFIEL brand essentially targets men and women aged 25 to 45 with a young, open-minded attitude to life and eager to follow the latest trends.
Steady growth over the years has turned CORTEFIEL into a consolidated brand and a major fashion reference. Today the brand is present in 27 countries with 393 direct operated stores and franchises.
As a Seasonal Associate with Lord & Taylor you will receive a generous discount, opportunities to make additional cash, flexible schedules for the season and potential to transition into a permanent position.
If you are ready to be a part of history in the making, then apply online at www.lordandtaylor.com/careers
Billy Beez is looking for Children's Play Attendants at their NEW play space opening in Destiny USA Shopping Center!
Interviews will be held Tuesday, November 5th and Wednesday, November 6th
What is Billy Beez?
Billy Beez is a larger-than-life indoor soft-play adventure park for children themed around a family of very active and friendly honey bees and the rainforest they call home. Each Billy Beez rainforest adventure park is filled with colorful murals, three dimensional thematic elements and giant play structures built around a maze of dizzyingly high and wildly twisting slides. There are dozens of activities inside the center that encourage physical, mental and social development through play. There are no electronic arcade games or ticket redemption windows to be found here. Billy Beez is ALL about running, jumping, climbing, and sliding. Along the way kids learn how to play fairly, share and make new friends while challenging themselves physically and getting the exercise they need to be healthy.
The first Billy Beez locations in the United States will be located at Palisades Mall in West Nyack, NY and Destiny USA Mall in Syracuse, NY. Both locations are targeted to open in the third quarter of 2013. We’re looking for energetic, service-minded personnel with a positive attitudes and infectious smiles who can make Billy Beez the destination of choice for parents and children looking for safe, healthy and most of all, fun entertainment. Come join us in the Rainforest for a fun and rewarding work experience.
Please Apply Now! A recruiter will contact you if you qualify.
Provide outstanding customer service to children and guests. Ensure that children have fun in a safe, clean, and supervised environment at Billy Beez. Engage our guests in various creative activities and maintain safety procedures while displaying and portraying the highest level of work ethic in all facets of the position.
This position deals with front of the house activities within the play space facility.
Additional Key Responsibilities
Guest & Market
Please send your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
We are now hiring talented individuals, who are creative, self-motivated, and excel in sales and service. We are currently looking for Key Holders & Part Time Sales Associates.
Gift-ology is a retail emporium offering imaginative gifts for every occasion, wrapped in an exceptional customer service experience. Our 9th location is opening in early November at Destiny USA. We are now hiring talented individuals, who are creative, self-motivated, and excel in sales and service.
We have the following positions available:
Part Times Sales Associate:
Please send your resume to [email protected] .
Fashion background and +2 years in retail experience; resume and CV.
email [email protected]
In 1986, the first Jennyfer “boutique” opened its doors in France, specializing in trendy collections at unbeatable prices. The success was immediate, drawing young French fashionistas into our stores.
cool & sexy way
We believe in always being at the cutting edge of fashion. Our styling is cool & sexy, with new items introduced into our collections every two weeks. Find the hottest trends of the moment combined with timeless basics. In addition, each store will have 2 unique categories, where you will be able to find the hottest looks in denim, as well as our must-have loungewear collection. We love fashion, and it is our mission to make our collections easily accessible.
paris > milan > moscow…
Currently, there are 300 points of sale in France alone! Now focused on international expansion, and with more than 430 stores throughout the world, Jennyfer is fast becoming a global leader in fashion. Found in Europe, the Mediterranean Basin, the Middle East, as well as in the French Department and Territories overseas.
Jennyfer is now on its way to the US. After the opening of 7 stores in August 2013 in the New York area, we hope to continue to expand throughout the US.
let’s be young fashionable cool & sexy !
We are proud to be making Best-In-Class apparel for the active worker. Our dedication to quality is not only reflected in our products but also in our people. At Carhartt, we are committed to providing:
- Our consumer with a brand they can trust and depend on.
- Our associates with career challenges and rewards.
- Our communities with support and assistance.
- HS diploma or GED required. College degree preferred.
- 1 year of supervisory experience in a retail environment preferred.
- Excellent organization, prioritization and communication skills.
- Exceptional team and collaboration skills.
- Strong PC skills: POS Systems and Microsoft Office
Interested candidates should apply at www.carhartt.com! Carhartt is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D
LORD & TAYLOR IS NOW HIRING SEASONAL SALES ASSOCIATES!
Are you ready to be at the forefront of the most exhilarating shopping season of the year?